5 Courtyard CottagesBooking Enquiry
Our Original 2 and 3 bedroom self-catered cottages are located around a central courtyard. These cottages provide a homely feel and benefit from the peace and quiet of our picturesque rural setting whilst being only a short distance from nearby tourist towns, beaches and attractions, perfect for groups and families looking for a break away along the North Coast.
Set within mature gardens on a 120 acre farm, there is plenty of space for guests to enjoy their stay. We also have a private play park on site for cottage guests to use as well as an indoor games barn to help keep the kids entertained even on rainy days.
3 bedroom cottages:
- Apple Tree Cottage: en suite double bedroom, en suite bedroom with 4 singles and a ground floor twin bedroom with separate bathroom with shower bath adjacent. Open plan kitchen living room with dining area and access to an enclosed private yard space to rear of cottage. Cloakroom storage.
- Cherry Blossom Cottage: double bedroom, bedroom with 4 singles and shared bathroom with shower bath. Twin bedroom downstairs with separate shower room adjacent. Open plan kitchen living room with dining area leading out onto garden and the play area. Sea views.
2 bedroom cottages: *all bedrooms are upstairs
- Ivy Cottage: open plan kitchen living room with dining area and access to an enclosed private yard space to rear of cottage. Cloakroom storage and bathroom downstairs. Double bedroom and room with 3 singles upstairs and shared shower room on first floor.
- Lavender Cottage: open plan kitchen living room with dining area with door leading out onto garden and play area with sea views. Storage cloakroom and bathroom downstairs. Double bedroom and bedroom with 3 singles and shared shower room on first floor.
- Maple Cottage: open plan kitchen living room with dining area with door leading out onto garden and play area with sea views. Washroom with shower downstairs. Double bedroom and bedroom with 3 beds with shared bathroom upstairs.
|Time of Year||Per Week||3 Nights||2 Nights|
|3 BEDROOM COTTAGE|
|High Season: July & August||£1000||N/A||N/A|
|Mid Season: April, May, June & September||£1000||Weekend: £550 Midweek: £530||Weekend: £420 Midweek: £400|
|Off Season: October- March *||£850||Weekend: £500 Midweek: £470||Weekend: £380 Midweek: £350|
|2 BEDROOM COTTAGE|
|High Season: July & August||£650||N/A||N/A|
|Mid Season: April, May, June & September||£650||Weekend: £380 Midweek:£360||Weekend: £300 Midweek: £280|
|Off Season: October- March *||£500||Weekend: £350 Midweek: £350||Weekend: £280 Midweek: £260|
|Golf Weeks/ NW200||Price on Request||Price on Request||Price on Requests|
|* Easter, Bank Holidays, Half term, Christmas & New Year||See mid season||See mid season||See mid season|
|£15.00 charge per dog. Dogs not allowed in the bedrooms||up to £100.00 surcharge if dogs on beds or showers used to wash dogs.|
* High Season
- Apple Tree and Ivy Cottage
- Lavender Cottage
- Lavender and Maple Cottage
- Maple Cottage
- Maple and Cherry Blossom Cottage
- Cherry Blossom Cottage
- Free WI-Fi
- TV / freeview
- Linens and towels provided
- Welcome package on arrival
- Electirc Cooker, Microwave, Fridge/Freeze
- Gas central heating
- Electric log burner style fire
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Electric Cooker
- Fridge with freezer box
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Picnic table
- Built in stair-gates
- Travel cot
- High chair available on request
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Indoor games barn
- Parking for 2 cars
- Access to communal room with tumble dryers and larder freezer
- Dogs welcome on request