Long term livery and Short/Holiday Livery
The centre is set in 110 acres of attractive farmland with wooded areas, mature gardens and a lake. On the farm there is a myriad of interesting and colourful birds and fowl, not to mention our two donkeys. Facilities include a show jumping sand arena, dressage sand arena, small indoor arena, some cross country fences and several interesting treks/hacks. The facilities at the Riding Centre are also used by local riding and pony clubs for training and competitions.
Top class facilities for livery clients who can choose grass or stabled livery. The livery clients have the use of all facilities including horse walker and turn out paddocks, and our location in the centre of the “Triangle” is ideal for miles of safe hacking on country roads. The proximity to the beautiful North Coast beaches is an added attraction as some are within hacking distance.
We welcome short term holiday clients for stabled or, when available, grass livery and needless to say the riders can also stay on the farm in Maddybenny Mews which has six 3* and two 5* NITB award winning self-catering cottages or in the 4* B&B farmhouse with 4 double rooms en-suite.
- BHS approved yard
- DARD licenced
- Chief instructor, Philip White BHSAI, Int. T, Int. SM
- Lessons/rides available on own horse/pony
- All weather arenas (70x35m and 50X35m)
- Indoor arena 40 x 20m
- Treks on the farm including woodland areas and lake
- Miles of quiet roads for hacking
- Cross Country and show jumping courses available for hire. Also used for training purposes by Pony and Riding Clubs and individual equestrians
- Car parking and picnic area
- Campsite for Touring caravans/motorhomes and tents on site, pet friendly